The Village Builders Seminar is a forum asking and answering questions like:
- How are our messages perceived by others?
- How connected are we to those around us?
- What types of practice enhance our connection to self, others and nature?
- What kind of resources do we need to build a resilient community?
Facilitated by Phil Greenwood and Deborah Benham and in run co-operation with 8 Shields, this seminar will immerse you in looking at how we can bring about cultural repair and regenerative design.
The seminar will cover:
- best practices that are attainable in the short term, but with long term goals
- the role of behaviour within the community that supports peace, unity and positivity
- the concept of the ‘community web’ and how to create it
- catalysts for a healthy culture
- barriers to connection: what are they?
- getting involved in your local area.
Practical information to follow after booking.